PTT Over Cellular
Broadband PTT communication for professional usageDiscuss the task
PTT Over Cellular technology uses mobile and Wi-Fi broadband networks for instant Push-to-Talk connections. It provides fast communication over long distances without the cost of deploying and maintaining radio infrastructure and equipment, unlike LMR networks.
PoC combines the benefits of radio communications with the availability of mobile 2G/3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks:
- Instant connection without waiting for a response
- One-touch individual and group calls
- Text and multimedia messaging and data sharing
- Availability of communication depends only on the mobile operator's network coverage
DOLYA & CO. LTD supplies specialized equipment and develops software for professional POC communications systems using in the rapid response services in public activity, security, medicine, administration and other fields of work, where availability of rapid communication has a particular importance.
Components and Functions of PoC Communication System
User mobile devices with a PTT button. PoC terminals have a mobile operating system with special software. Its basic functions include:
- voice and video (optionally) individual and group calls,
- text messaging, sharing audio and video files in individual and group chats,
- sharing multimedia files and geographic coordinates,
- creating audio and video records,
- emergency call, Man Down, Lone Worker functions, SOS button,
- user's data encryption.
Secure communication server with switchboard function:
- voice/video calls and messages recording,
- storage of data sharing by users,
- backup provides fault-tolerance of the server part.
PC with OS Windows and special software with a number of control functions:
- geo-tracking and tracking of users movements,
- geofencing with notification when a subscriber approaches a set point,
- remote programming and configuration changes, software updates over the air,
- remote control (lock/unlock users),
- event logging and automatic report generation.
Professional Radio Communications System for Electrical Energy IndustryElectrical Energy Industry
Communication Systems for Manufacturing Facilities in Light and Heavy IndustryManufacturing
Mobile Radio Communication Systems for Oil and Gas CompaniesOil and gas industry
Operational radio communication for public utilities, landscaping and gardening servicesPublic Utilities
Staff Communication in Retail to Improve Better Customer ServiceRetail