Technical audit of the telecommunication system is a comprehensive inspection of the communication infrastructure and equipmentDiscuss the task
Technical audit is a necessary step in evaluating the radio communication system status to optimize its operation. A periodic inspection helps to reveal possible system malfunctions in time, assess the risks connected with them, and understand if the current infrastructure meets the customer's business requirements and if it is ready for future changes.
DOLYA & CO. LTD provides a full range of audit and consulting services, from a preliminary system health assessment to a plan for a complete renovation of the communication infrastructure.
Mandatory stage of construction of a new radio communication system.
- Determining the customer and end-users needs.
- Definition of the tasks to be solved and the selection of an appropriate technical solution.
- Evaluation of possible risks and limitations, choice of methods to overcome them.
- Selection of possible implementation options.
- Calculation of the budget for the full construction of telecommunications infrastructure.
- Cost estimation of the communications system operation and maintenance.
- Prospect evaluation for further system development and magnification.
- Recommendations regarding the compliance of equipment with technical requirements and obtaining a license for the radio frequency resources usage.
Communication System Modernization
Partial or complete radio network modernization requires a preliminary audit and is carried out in the following cases
- Incorrect or inefficient operation of the existing communications network.
- Remanufacturing due to obsolescence of equipment.
- Combining several networks into one.
- Scaling and increase in the number of subscribers.
- Legislation changes, which require the re-equipment of the radio system.
- Integration of additional equipment to extend the functionality.
Four Stages of Technical Audit
- System activity data collection and analysis of the end-users feedback on the systems work.
- Compliance check of radio equipment to design regulations.
- In-house and in-field validity check of communication infrastructure and its elements.
- Providing recommendations to optimize the efficiency of the communication system.
WHAT YOU GET
- Quality and consistency assessment of the network structure with business requirements.
- Determining systems weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Inventory of current telecommunications equipment.
- Network performance evaluation and methods to improve it.
- Recommendations for optimization of telecommunication infrastructure.
Professional Radio Communications System for Electrical Energy IndustryElectrical Energy Industry
Instant Radio Communication in HoReCa as Way to Lift Customer Service UpHotel and Restaurant Business
Mobile Radio Communication Systems for Oil and Gas CompaniesOil and gas industry
Staff Communication in Retail to Improve Better Customer ServiceRetail
Radio Communication Networks for Sport Facilities and Public Events VenuesSports Facilities